Harassment and Bullying can be difficult and complicated subjects to cover, but the Let's Talk Series' straightforward approach walks the viewer through the important legal definitions as well as the consequences of certain actions, making these programs engaging and easy to comprehend. Each program works great as a single, stand-alone training, or as the perfect add-on program to enhance your existing harassment and respectful workplace training. Included in the series are:
Focusing on how professionalism contributes to a respectful workplace, this video shows how it can be difficult to define “respect”, but the advantage of this program is the way that it equates respect with professionalism, in an easy-to-understand way.
An excellent guide to respect and professionalism in the workplace, the program both engages the viewer and effectively educates. It’s a great tool to help achieve a happy, productive, and legally compliant workplace.
This comprehensive program defines bullying and abusive conduct, its impact on people and organizations, and discusses suggested remedies. The video clearly explains the legal definition of bullying, an aspect of the topic that many people are unsure of. It's a perfect add-on program to enhance harassment training legally required to include prevention of “abusive conduct”, as in the AB2053 mandate.
Unfortunately, bullying can occur in any organization. This program addresses the topic in an uncomplicated, easy-to-understand manner. It can be used on its own or to fine-tune other more general harassment & respectful workplace programs.
- What is harassment and bullying?
- How do harassment and bullying affect individuals and organizations?
- Legal definitions and forms of harassment and bullying
- How to employ professionalism as an expression of respect.
- Examples of disrespectful behavior in the workplace like stereotyping, gossiping, bullying, etc.
- Expressions of a respectful workplace like using a person’s name & asking for someone’s input.