13 min. | by Marcom Group
This program is designed to help employees understand the steps that are taken in an accident investigation, and how important it is for employees to fully cooperate with any inquiry.
"Accidents will happen". We have all heard that statement before. Unfortunately, sometimes it is true. In spite of our best efforts, things can go wrong. While many accidents seem to happen for obvious reasons, there may be things that contribute to an accident which are not always apparent. That is why it is vital to conduct a thorough Accident Investigation.
This program will show employees the steps that are taken in an accident investigation, and highlight how important it is for employees to fully cooperate with any inquiry. The program also points out that while an investigation's focus is to determine the cause of an accident, the overall goal is to prevent similar accidents from happening again.
The topics covered in Accident Investigation include:
- The goals of an accident investigation.
- Securing an accident scene.
- "Root-cause" analysis.
- The importance of investigative interviews.
- Assisting in an accident investigation.
- Reporting the "near misses".
- The role of policies, equipment and training on accident prevention.
|Is Best Seller?