Aerial Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments
20 min | by Marcom Group
This program covers information required to operate an aerial lift while providing specific training on different types of aerial lifts and the hazards associated with their use.
Whether on a construction site, changing light bulbs in a warehouse, or performing outdoor utility work, employees often use aerial lifts to help them access work areas that would otherwise be almost impossible to get to. Aerial Lifts in Industrial and Construction Environments covers information required to operate an aerial lift while providing specific training on different types of aerial lifts.
The program helps make employees fully aware of the hazards that are associated with aerial lifts while giving them information they'll need to work safely…whether they're using a lift or working around one. Topics in the program include:
- The types of aerial lifts and the training required to operate them
- The hazards associated with using aerial lifts
- "Pre-start" and "worksite" inspections
- Setting up, operating and moving an aerial lift
- Working on the ground near an aerial lift
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||20 min|