DOT Hazmat General Awareness
17 min | by Marcom Group
This video provides the information necessary to comply with the "General Awareness" training requirement of DOT's HAZMAT regulation 49 CFR 172.700.
What's included:Select Product Format to see what comes with purchase.
DOT HAZMAT General Awareness focuses on training and educating employees who handle and transport hazardous materials. The product reviews a number of topics aimed at making these employees more aware of situations in which they may encounter hazardous chemicals, the hazards these materials present, and how to safely handle hazardous materials.
- The purpose of DOT hazardous materials regulations in 49 CFR 172.700
- The definition of "hazardous materials"
- Required employee training
- Shipping papers
- 24-hour emergency response telephone numbers
- "Hazard class" labels and placards
- Other labels that may indicate materials are hazardous
- Proper packaging and packaging materials
- Handling hazardous materials
- The Hazardous Materials Table
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||17 min|