12 minutes | by Marcom Group
This video satisfies the major training requirements contained in OSHA's Standard on Fall Protection, offering employees practical instruction and awareness in this crucial safety area.
Falls are the second leading cause of death each year in the United States (after traffic accidents)! Over 10,000 people are killed every year as a result of falls...and 200,000 to 300,000 people are disabled. Eight-five percent of all falls that occur on the job result in "lost work time".
Fall Protection provides the information employees need to work safely when they are "off the ground", and assists organizations in satisfying the major training requirements contained in the OSHA Standard on Fall Protection.
- The seriousness of fall hazards.
- Types of environments where falls may occur.
- The "Fall Protection Plan".
- Concentrating and keeping a clear head.
- The importance of housekeeping in preventing falls.
- Measures that can be taken to protect against falls.
- Protective equipment.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||12 minutes|