FMLA: Everything You Need To Know
FMLA Compliance Training
20 min | by Training ABC
This highly focused and engaging program provides a well-rounded and up-to-date understanding of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) law.
According to the US Department of Labor, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) "provides certain employees with up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave per year. It also requires that their group health benefits be maintained during the leave."
The FMLA: Everything You Need to Know provides clarity on:
- Employer Responsibilities
- Medical Certification
- Job Reinstatement
- Military Caregiver Leave
- Employee Reporting
- Fitness for Duty Requirements
- Light Duty
- Intermittent Leave
The FMLA: Everything You Need to Know ensures your organization understands and is in compliance with this law in its entirety.
Updated for the SCOTUS decision on same-sex marriages, this video answers the following questions and more:
- What organizations are required to adhere to the FMLA?
- What employees are eligible?
- How much unpaid leave may employees take and for what reasons?
- What employees are exempted as key employees?
- What are qualifying military exigencies?
- How employee benefits are handled during FMLA leave?
- How the FMLA defines serious health conditions?.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||20 min|