Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks
23 min. | by Marcom Group
Industrial counterbalance lift trucks are the forklifts that do most of the materials handling work in industrial facilities today. While getting tasks done quickly and efficiently, these lifts can also be dangerous. This video offers important safety guidelines.
Operating a forklift in a busy workplace is a big responsibility, and it can be a challenge. It’s a specialized piece of equipment, and it has special handling requirements. Use this OSHA-Approved safety training to teach employees how to safely operate forklifts and powered industrial trucks as well as how to deal with their limitations and how to keep a forklift stable under different operating conditions.
Forklift Safety: Industrial Counterbalance Lift Trucks training has been designed to introduce employees to the forklift they'll be using, explain its capabilities and limitations, and show them how to operate and maintain it properly. Topics include:
- Inspect your forklift before every use.
- Know how to refuel or recharge it safely.
- Make sure you can see clearly when operating your forklift, even if it means driving in reverse.
- Use caution in high-traffic areas.
- Stay alert for pedestrians and other vehicles.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||23 min.|