Forklift/Powered Industrial Truck Safety
25 min. | by Marcom Group
Forklifts and other powered industrial trucks are indispensable in many companies. But, they can also be extremely dangerous. This video assists facilities in complying with OSHA's Powered Industrial Truck Standard.
Using powered industrial trucks results in over 100 fatalities and over 35,000 serious injuries each year. When used incorrectly, or if forklifts and other trucks are not properly maintained, they can do significant damage. This program complies with the OSHA standard provides essential information on how to operate forklifts safely.
Topics covered include:
- OSHA's certification process
- The seven classes of industrial trucks
- Equipment checkout and maintenance
- A forklift's stability triangle
- Safe operating procedures
- Lifting and lowering loads
- Trucks and loading docks
|Is Best Seller?