Hand and Power Tool Safety
18 minutes | by Marcom Group
Accidents can be significantly reduced when general safety rules are followed. This program shows and reviews what hazards are associated with the specific types of tools employees use.
Hand and power tools are used every day in many types of business. They make work easier and allow us to be more efficient. However, people often fail to see the hazards these tools present.
Hand and Power Tool Safety shows how accidents can be significantly reduced by applying good general safety rules, and reviews what hazards are associated with the specific types of tools employees use.
- Choosing tools that fit you and the job.
- Protecting yourself and others from tool-related hazards.
- Personal protective equipment.
- The special hazards associated with electric power tools.
- Tool care and maintenance.
|Is Best Seller?