Hazard Communication in Cleaning and Maintenance Operations
20 minutes | by Marcom Group
The video introduces employees to Hazard Communication regulations and provides in-depth training on the various types of chemicals used in cleaning and maintenance operations.
Created specifically to assist cleaning and maintenance crews of all types comply with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, this video addresses the major education and training requirements in "chemical hazard" laws.
It introduces employees to Hazard Communication regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals used in cleaning & maintenance operations.
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels.
- Toxins, corrosives and irritants.
- Flammables, combustibles and gases.
- Carcinogens and radiation.
- Exposure situations.
- Personal protective equipment and chemical storage.
- Spills and cleanup.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||20 minutes|