Hazard Communication in Construction Environments
20 minutes | by Marcom Group
This video introduces employees to Hazard Communication regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals found in industrial environments.
Created specifically to assist building and construction companies of all types comply with federal, state and municipal Hazard Communication regulations, Hazard Communication in Construction Environments addresses the major education and training requirements in these "chemical hazard" laws.
The video introduces employees to the regulations and provides training on the various types of chemicals found in building and construction environments.
- GHS Safety Data Sheets and container labels.
- Toxins, corrosives and irritants.
- Flammables, combustibles and gases.
- Carcinogens and radiation.
- Exposure situations.
- Personal protective equipment and chemical storage.
- Spills and cleanup.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||20 minutes|