Safety Awareness for New Employees
34 min | by Marcom Group
This video ensures incoming employees "think safety" their first day on the job, and every day thereafter.
Safety Awareness for New Employees addresses many of the most important safety issues confronting employees across a range of industries. The content is divided into concise chapters that look at how to protect yourself from common workplace hazards, so new hires can begin working safely right away.
- Slips, trips and falls and good housekeeping
- Industrial ergonomics
- Using hand and power tools and powered machinery safely
- Forklift safety
- Electrical safety and lock-out/tag-out
- Hazard communication and personal protective equipment
- Fire prevention and emergency procedures
- Health emergencies, first aid and bloodborne pathogens.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||34 min|