Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention
15 min | by Marcom Group
This video shows employees how to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations.
Good safety housekeeping can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment. By developing good safety habits, and by being aware of their work environment and any hazards associated with it, employees can help to create a much safer workplace.
This program demonstrates to employees how to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations.
- Developing a good "safety attitude"
- Maintaining your work environment
- Using tools and equipment
- Hazardous materials: recognition and storage
- Hazardous materials: spill clean-up and disposal
- Personal protective equipment
|Is Best Seller?