Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments
16 min | by Marcom Group
Silica poses a serious risk to worker health if not properly dealt with. This program provides a complete overview of how to keep workers in industrial and construction environments safe.
In excess of two million workers are improperly exposed to silica on the job every year. OSHA's Silica Safety Rule has established strict standards for how silica is to be handled on the jobsite.
"Silica Safety in Industrial and Construction Environments" reviews the dangers that arise from silica dust, review OSHA's legal standards for both industry and construction, and demonstrates how employees can protect themselves from silica dust while working.
Topics covered in this product include:
- The hazards of inhalable crystalline silica
- The Silica Safety Standards set by OSHA
- Silica dust esposure
- Plans to reduce silica dust exposure
- Control systems, safe work practices and PPE
- Monitoring employee health and recordkeeping
- and more
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||16 min|