Taking Charge Of Change
3 Steps to Effective Change Management
18 minutes | by CRM Learning, LP
This video teaches the skills necessary to understand and support change initiatives. It explains the transition stages associated with any type of change, so people can better manage their responses.
Using William Bridges' 3-stage model, this video introduces the internal stages associated with any change. This information enables individuals to better accept what's happening and remain productive throughout the organizational change process.
Stunning visual images feature a rookie skydiver making his first solo jump - a powerful metaphor for the leap we take into the unknown each time we experience a change in our own work lives.
Participants learn strategies for moving through the three stages of change including:
- Differentiate between "change" and "transition"
- Discover the three stages of change (Endings, Neutral Zone, Beginnings)
- Identify which of the three stages of change is more difficult for them and why
- Learn the causes or conditions around a change that can influence one's needs through the transition that follows it
- Understand how and why each person may experience transition stages differently
- Recognize the role of communication (within teams, between teams, and between management levels) in the transition process
The vignettes are set in a variety of industries. They provide a realistic look at the types of changes we experience in our work lives, and the steps we can take to help manage our response to those changes. Just as the sky diver lands successfully, participants will see change as an exciting opportunity for growth.
|Is Best Seller?
|CRM Learning, LP