The Unified Team
How to Achieve Team Unity and Mediate Disputes
22 min | by Media Partners
Belittling, blaming and feuding coworkers can destroy teamwork and morale. The Unified Team offers team leaders powerful tools and techniques to ensure team unity and mediate disputes.
Conflict...while it's often blamed for the breakdown of a team's unity, it's often just a symptom of a larger problem. The Unified Team lays out a practical approach that any team leader can follow to deal with the symptoms, and the cure.
Team leaders learn how to promote positive feelings of unity within their team. They are taught the 3 most common types of team conflicts (blaming, belittling and feuding) , as well as how to meet the 3 of the most important individual human needs: the need to achieve, the need to belong, and the need to contribute.
The Unified Team helps promote team building through:
- The feeling of ACHIEVEMENT
- Establish S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Gain personal commitments from team members
- What to do when blaming occurs
- The feeling of BELONGING
- Create a team member Bill of Rights
- Teach members to resolve their own conflicts
- Learn how to mediate a dispute
- Celebrate (anything) often
- The feeling of CONTRIBUTION
- Uncover opportunities team members value
- Practice continuous appreciation
|Is Best Seller?
|Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Bahasa Indonesia
|English, Spanish, Portugese