Would I Inspire Me?
16 minutes | by Video Visions
What does it take to inspire a work group to greater commitment and productivity? As this video shows, it's not charisma. Rather, it's behavior that any well-intentioned leader can emulate.
When workers know their work makes a difference, productivity rises and so does job satisfaction. -Psychology Today, "Making a Difference at Work"
It's been proven that worker productivity and job satisfaction rise when people know their work makes a difference. This video program gives leaders practical ways to make work life more rewarding for themselves and their team.
The video follows Tom, a competent manager, on his quest to find out what makes Elliot, an exceptional manager in his organization, so inspiring to his workers. He learns that Elliot found what was meaningful in their work, and communicated that - in words and actions - to everyone on his team.
The Would I Inspire Me? video program gives viewers practical ways to make work life more meaningful, productive, and rewarding for themselves and their team.
Key Training Points include:
- Communicate why work is important
- Use real-world examples and express genuine enthusiasm
- Acknowledge the contribution of every employee
- Look for reasons to praise and convey accomplishments to both co-workers and superiors
- Support your team
- Pitch in as a team member and remove obstacles to success
- Create opportunities for growth
- Go beyond job descriptions and be aware of people's goals
|Is Best Seller?
|English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)