Getting Real About Bias, Diversity, Harassment and Bullying
Creating a workplace culture of respect, requires that people have a basic understanding of what disrespect looks like in our day-to day-worklives. This infographic provides statistics and information that help develop this understanding. It also reveals the advantages of overcoming obstacles to respect and building inclusion.
Among many other things, it covers the:
• various types of unconscious bias
• performance of diverse organizations compared to others
• financial impact of an inclusive organization
• most likely targets of workplace harassment
• ratio of male to female bullies & targets at work
This free resource is related to content in How Was Your Day? Getting Real about Bias, Inclusion, Harassment and Bullying — the 9-time award winning Media Partners course that inspires true behavior change and helps create a respectful workplace.