JUST RELEASED! - NEW FOR 2022
Once & For All 2022 eLearning features:
- A fresh look and improved functionality
- Optional micro-learning modules that present the content via multiple short training sessions
- Added examples covering same-sex sexual harassment, remote worker sexual harassment and LGBT+/transgender harassment.
Worry-free sexual harassment prevention training is here.
With Once & For All, Media Partners provides a streamlined training solution that reduces risk and costs while building a lasting culture of respect.
Compliance Guarantee - Vetted by one of the largest law firms in the U.S., the program is backed by a 200% compliance guarantee.
Long-term Focus - We protect your organization year-after-year by:
• continuously updating our program to reflect new or changing legislation
• providing an Abridged Course and free resources that can be used for refresher training
• offering multiple versions to optimize deployment (e.g., Employee/Manager, English/Spanish and State-specific )
Immediate Behavior Change - Once & For All covers complex legal concepts in engaging ways and moves employees to recognize illegal behaviors and either stop them or report the behavior to the appropriate company managers. (The Manager Course then ensures reported incidents are handled properly.)
Can any organization afford not to train?
Whether in a state with a sexual harassment prevention training mandate or not, reasons abound for organizations to train their employees. The costs of not training are just too high and often include:
- Increased exposure to state fines and penalties for non-compliance
- Loss of legal defenses should a claim be made
- Negative impact on employee turnover and organizational culture
- Destruction of company brand value
Buy Now and Stop Worrying
All legal bases covered through relatable scenarios.
Employees work through topics separately so they can fully grasp each concept.
Learners receive definitions of each type of harassment, see the impact each can have on individuals, understand why speaking up is so important, and get instruction on the best way to speak up. This includes:
• Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
• Other forms of Hostile Work Environment
(e.g., Third-party and When You're Not the Target)
Bystander Intervention and Building a Culture of Respect are also covered.
Comprehensive solution provides all you need.
Different versions enable you to train effectively and efficiently organization-wide.
• Robust, efficient eLearning The eLearning course combines engaging video clips, knowledge checks, and a 5-question post-test. An employee should complete the course in 40-45 minutes.(Where applicable, state-specific course lengths comply with the unique timing requirements of the state.)
• Employee and Manager Versions
The Employee Version of Once & For All can be used in conjunction with the Manager Version for organization-wide training. Based on the same storylines, the Manager Version conveys key learning points especially for a manager and includes an additional module on how to handle a complaint.
• State Versions (State-version eLearning courses may also be previewed above.)
For more on complying with these and other states' requirements, see our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide
• Multi-state Programs
If your organization spans states with and without training mandates, we will work with you to ensure the most effective deployment possible. Many organizations in this situation train employees with state-version courses where needed, then use the 2020 Full or Abridged Employee Course for staff in states without mandates.
• Abridged Employee eLearning Course
Included with your eLearning subscription is this fast-paced, 8-minute micro-learning course designed to reinforce the content of the original program. Video clips and a handful of Knowledge Check questions test employees' retention and understanding of quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment, as well as what to do if they feel harassed. The Abridged Course is a great way to keep the commitment to a harassment-free workplace alive in year 2, or any time.
• Supporting Materials
Employee Guide - A thorough resource for boosting retention of the learning points (State-specific versions available).See sample pages.
Infographic - Used as a poster or a job aid, this infographic is a great reminder of the different types of sexual harassment and best practice responses.See infographic.
• Customized Training
The program is extremely flexible and can be tailored to your environment, such as insertion of an executive message, inclusion of your policies, and more.
Free training resources encourage behavior change.
We continuously support your efforts to build a respectful, harassment-free workplace.
• Most Popular Blog - 7 Tips for Overcoming Resistance to Sexual Harassment Training
• eBook - Our recent eBook makes the business case for why every organization should immediately undertake sexual harassment prevention training. Become your organization’s champion for this important education.