COMPLY WITH WASHINGTON SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Washington requires sexual harassment prevention training for organizations that have employees who work most of their hours alone: for example, maintenance workers, janitors, security guards, hotel or motel housekeepers, room service attendants, or other employees who generally work in isolation.
SB 5258 added a new section to chapter 49.60 of the Revised Code of Washington to protect isolated workers from sexual harassment and sexual assault. Organizations that have employees who work in isolation are required to provide:
• Sexual harassment training to all employees and managers
• Panic buttons to their isolated workers
• New employees must be trained within 1 year of hire
• New supervisors and managers must be trained within 1 year of hire as supervisor
Additional Requirements for Organizations with Isolated Workers in WA
• Employer and manager liability for sexual harassment they knew or, or should have known of, and failed to take immediate and corrective action
• Personal liability for managers, co-workers, and third parties (supervisors/managers)
• Contact information for the EEOC, the Washington State Human Rights Commission
• Explanation of anti-retaliation protections
Media Partners' Once & For All sexual harassment prevention training is your best solution.
The 7-time award winning program features:
• A 200% Compliance Protection Guarantee that ensures all Washington mandates are met
• A modular approach that allows for short training sessions if desired
• Employee and Manager Versions
• Compelling stories and relatable examples
• Expert scripting and conversational host narrative to clarify legal points
• Concepts linked to lasting behavior change (such as upstander and culture of respect)
• Scenarios filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant, healthcare, warehouse, and office
OUR WASHINGTON SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION eLEARNING MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS
With engaging and realistic video and interactive content, our comprehensive eLearning courses for managers and employees can be delivered via our LMS or yours.