COMPLY WITH WASHINGTON SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
The Law SB 5258 added a new section to chapter 49.60 of the Revised Code of Washington to protect isolated workers from sexual harassment and sexual assault. Organizations that have employees who work in isolation are required to provide:
• Sexual harassment training to all employees and managers • Panic buttons to their isolated workers
• New employees must be trained within 1 year of hire
• New supervisors and managers must be trained within 1 year of hire as supervisor
Additional Requirements for Organizations with Isolated Workers in WA
• Employer and manager liability for sexual harassment they knew or, or should have known of, and failed to take immediate and corrective action • Personal liability for managers, co-workers, and third parties (supervisors/managers) • Contact information for the EEOC, the Washington State Human Rights Commission • Explanation of anti-retaliation protections
Media Partners' Once & For All sexual harassment prevention training is your best solution.
The 7-time award winning program features:
• A 200% Compliance Protection Guarantee that ensures all Washington mandates are met • A modular approach that allows for short training sessions if desired • Employee and Manager Versions • Compelling stories and relatable examples • Expert scripting and conversational host narrative to clarify legal points • Concepts linked to lasting behavior change (such as upstander and culture of respect) • Scenarios filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant, healthcare, warehouse, and office
OUR WASHINGTON SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION eLEARNING MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS
With engaging and realistic video and interactive content, our comprehensive eLearning courses for managers and employees can be delivered via our LMS or yours.
Our courses for managers and employees include Washington-specific content, define quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment (including third-party harassment and when you're not the target). The courses also teach the importance of speaking up if you are a target or if you are a witness. The manager course also addresses how to handle a complaint.
→ Once & For All WA Employee Course
•Estimated Seat Time 45-50 minutes •The course includes video clips, knowledge checks, summary application questions, state-specific information, and a Post-Test to measure the learner’s understanding of the topics. •The course is available as a full course, or three modules.
See a full preview below.
For Once & For All WA Employee pricing and purchase information click here.
→ Once & For All WA Manager Course
•Estimated Seat Time 60 minutes •The course includes video clips, knowledge checks, summary application questions, state-specific information, and a Post-Test to measure the learner’s understanding of the topics. •The course is available as a full course, or four modules.
See a full preview below.
For Once & For All WA Manager pricing and purchase information click here.
If your organization has employees in Washington as well as in states with a different or no sexual harassment training mandate, we will work with you to ensure the most effective deployment possible. Many organizations in this situation train employees with state-version courses where needed, then use general courses for staff in states without mandates. Other versions of Once & For All, include: California, Connecticut, Illinois Maine, New York, Texas, Delaware
INSTRUCTOR LED (ILT) WASHINGTON SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is conducted in a classroom setting. Trainers facilitate the class using the Washington Once & For AllLeader's Guide, videos, and other support materials. For details on the ILT option and how specific Washington sexual harassment training requirements are met, please see our Interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide.
The program is extremely flexible and can be tailored to the unique needs of your organization. Customization Options include insertion of an executive message, inclusion of your policies, and more.
Sign up for these great benefits
Get access to Media Partners's high-quality behavior-changing training content. When you sign up, you can::
Preview all our videos and eLearning for free
Receive notification of new programs, refresher courses, and updated versions
Enjoy complimentary training support materials such as infographics, quizzes, video clips, interactive graphics, and more