JUST RELEASED! - NEW FOR 2022
Once & For All, New York 2022 eLearning features:
- A fresh look and improved functionality
- Optional micro-learning modules that present the content via multiple short training sessions
- Added examples covering same-sex sexual harassment, remote worker sexual harassment and LGBT+/transgender harassment.
Worry-free sexual harassment prevention training is here.
With Once & For All, New York Media Partners provides a streamlined training solution that reduces risk and costs while building a lasting culture of respect.
Compliance Guarantee - Vetted by one of the largest law firms in the U.S., the program is backed by a 200% compliance guarantee.
Long-term Focus - We protect your organization year-after-year by:
• continuously updating our program to reflect new or changing New York state or New York city legislation
• providing an Abridged Course and free resources that can be used for refresher training
• offering multiple versions to optimize deployment (e.g., Employee/Manager, English/Spanish and State-specific )
Immediate Behavior Change - Once & For All, New York covers complex legal concepts in engaging ways and moves employees to recognize illegal behaviors and either stop them or report the behavior to the appropriate company managers. (The Manager Course then ensures reported incidents are handled properly.)
All legal bases covered through relatable scenarios.
Learners work through topics separately so they can fully grasp each concept.
They receive definitions of each type of harassment, see the impact each can have on individuals, understand why speaking up is so important, and get instruction on the best way to speak up. This includes:
• Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment
• Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment
• Other forms of Hostile Work Environment
(e.g., Third-party and When You're Not the Target)
Bystander Intervention and Building a Culture of Respect are also covered.
Comprehensive solution provides all you need.
Different versions (Manager/Employee and English/Spanish) enable you to train effectively and efficiently organization-wide.
• Robust, efficient eLearning
With engaging and realistic video and interactive content, our comprehensive eLearning can be delivered via our LMS or yours.
Our courses for managers and employees include New York and New York City-specific content, define quid pro quo and hostile work environment based on sex (including third-party and when you're not the target), and teach the importance of speaking up. They also include content on sex stereotyping and bystander intervention, mandated by New York and New York City. The manager course also addresses how to handle a complaint.
〉 Once & For All NY Employee Course
• Estimated Seat Time 50-60 minutes
• Includes video clips, knowledge checks, summary application questions, state-specific information, and a Post-Test to measure the learner’s understanding of the topics.
• Available as a full course, or three modules.
〉 Once & For All NY Manager Course
• Estimated Seat Time 55-65 minutes
• Includes video clips, knowledge checks, summary application questions, state-specific information, and a Post-Test to measure the learner's understanding of the topics.
• Available as a full course, or four modules.
• Multi-state Training
If your organization spans states with and without training mandates, we will work with you to ensure the most effective deployment possible. Many organizations in this situation train employees with state-version courses where needed, then use the 2022 Full or Abridged Employee Course for staff in states without mandates. Other State Versions available, include:
Note: A Connecticut version is also available. Please call for details.
For more on complying with New York and other states' requirements, see our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide
• Abridged Course
Included with your eLearning subscription is this fast-paced, 8-minute micro-learning course designed to reinforce the content of the original program. Video clips and a handful of Knowledge Check questions test employees' retention and understanding of quid pro quo and hostile work environment sexual harassment, as well as what to do if they feel harassed. The Abridged Course is a great way to keep the commitment to a harassment-free workplace alive in year 2, or any time.
• Supporting Materials
Employee Guide - A thorough resource for boosting retention of the learning points
Infographic - Used as a poster or a job aid, this infographic is a great reminder of the different types of sexual harassment and best practice responses.See infographic.
• Customized Training
The program is extremely flexible and can be tailored to your environment, such as insertion of an executive message, inclusion of your policies, and more.