COMPLY WITH CONNECTICUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
Connecticut’s “Time’s Up” Act requires every employer to provide sexual harassment prevention training. Companies that employ three or more workers are required to train all employees. Companies that employ fewer than three employees are required to train its supervisors. State law authorizes the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO) to inspect business workplaces to ensure compliance.
Connecticut’s “Time’s Up” Act, comprised of Public Acts 19-16 and 19-93, require employers to provide: • Two hours of sexual harassment prevention training within six months of employee’s start date > Employers must provide periodic supplemental training at least once every 10 years > Companies that fail to meet the state’s training requirement are subject to fines • A posting about the illegality of sexual harassment and remedies available to victims • New employees with a copy of the posting information
• Two hours of training, which can be completed in segments as long as the total training requirement is met • New hires must be trained within six months of start date • Periodic supplemental training at least once every 10 years
• All employers–regardless of size and including family businesses–must provide training to all supervisors & managers • Two hours of training, which can be completed in segments as long as the total training requirement is met • New managers must be trained within six months of assuming supervisory role • Periodic supplemental training at least once every 10 years
Additional Requirements in CT
• Harassment • Formal complaint process and contact information for CT • Recourse and remedies • Advisement that illegal sexual harassment is subject to both civil and criminal penalties
Media Partners' Once & For All sexual harassment prevention training is your best solution.
The 7-time award winning program features:
• A 200% Compliance Protection Guarantee that ensures all Connecticut mandates are met • A modular approach that allows for short training sessions if desired • Employee and Manager Versions • Compelling stories and relatable examples • Expert scripting and conversational host narrative to clarify legal points • Concepts linked to lasting behavior change (such as upstander and culture of respect) • Scenarios filmed in a variety of locations: restaurant, healthcare, warehouse, and office
OUR CONNECTICUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT TRAINING MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS
With engaging and realistic video and interactive content, our comprehensive eLearning courses for managers and employees can be delivered via our LMS or yours.
Our courses for managers and employees include Connecticut-specific content, define quid pro quo and hostile work environment(including third-party and when you're not the target), and teach the importance of speaking up. They also include content on bystander intervention, what to do if you’re harassed, protected classes, other forms of illegal harassment, and abusive conduct. The employee course also includes a compilation of practical questions and answers, and the manager course includes content on how to build a culture of respect and how to handle a complaint.
→ Once & For All CT Employee Course
• Seat Time 2 hours •The course includes video clips, knowledge checks, summary application questions, state-specific information, Q&A, and a Pre-Test/Post-Test to measure the learner’s understanding of the topics •The course is available as a full course, or five modules.
See a full preview below.
For Once & For All CT Employee pricing and purchase information click here.
→ Once & For All CT Manager Course
• Seat Time 2 hours •The course includes video clips, knowledge checks, summary application questions, state-specific information, Q&A, and a Pre-Test/Post-Test to measure the learner’s understanding of the topics. •The course is available as a full course, or six modules.
See a full preview below.
For Once & For All CT Manager pricing and purchase information click here.
If your organization has employees in Connecticut as well as in states with a different or no sexual harassment training mandate, we will work with you to ensure the most effective deployment possible. Many organizations in this situation train employees with state-version courses where needed, then use general courses for staff in states without mandates. Other versions of Once & For All, include: California, Delaware, Illinois Maine, New York, Texas, Washington
INSTRUCTOR LED (ILT) CONNECTICUT SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is conducted in a classroom setting. Trainers facilitate the class using the ConnecticutOnce & For AllLeader's Guide, videos, and other support materials. For details on the ILT option and how specific Connecticut training requirements are met, please see our Interactive Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Compliance Guide.
The program is extremely flexible and can be tailored to the unique needs of your organization. Customization Options include insertion of an executive message, inclusion of your policies, and more.
Sign up for these great benefits
Get access to Media Partners's high-quality behavior-changing training content. When you sign up, you can::
Preview all our videos and eLearning for free
Receive notification of new programs, refresher courses, and updated versions
Enjoy complimentary training support materials such as infographics, quizzes, video clips, interactive graphics, and more