Ethics 4 Everyone
Workplace Ethics Training
15 min | by CRM Learning, LP
Ethics is all about knowing and consistently doing what's right. This versatile program will help people in both areas. Employees learn that ethics is displayed in everything they do, and that everything they do counts. They see why ethics is crucial to their success in life and how it can make or break an organization.
Select Product Format to see what comes with purchase.
With issues of corporate integrity and accountability in the news daily, perhaps it's time for a refresher course in ethics. The Ethics 4 Everyone training covers it all -- from taking home a few office supplies to ethnic jokes to insider trading, and more.
Ethics 4 Everyone is narrated by Eric Harvey, co-author of the best-selling Walk the Talk book series. These lessons have helped more than 84% of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies turn values into value-added results.
Ethics 4 Everyone beautifully illustrates the cause-and-effect of corporate and individual responsibility, offering do-able solutions, including how to make decisions that ensure a greater ethical response to business issues. The program offers several tools and strategies for helping people consistently do what's right:
- When in doubt…use an Ethical Action Test - Is it legal? Does it comply with our rules, guidelines, and organizational values? Will I be comfortable and guilt-free if I do it?
- Master the 3 "Rs" - Treat people and company resources with respect. Be responsible for providing quality goods and services, and commitments. Get the right results in the right way.
- Learn To Say No with Tact - When faced with a situation or directive you believe is wrong, don't go along to get along. State your objection and propose an alternative action.
- Manage Conflicting Rights or Ethical Dilemmas - Use the ethical action test to decide what's "more right", and if you're still not sure, get an outside opinion.
- Walk the Talk - Understand that ethics is displayed in everything you do… and that everything you do counts.
The Bonus Leadership Segment outlines 10 Ethics Guidelines specifically for those in a leadership role. The footage covers how to hold yourself accountable for ethical behavior, how to regularly communicate organizational values and ethical standards to staff so they are certain about what is/isn't acceptable, and why it's important to recognize those who act ethically.
|Is Best Seller?
|Japanese, Bahasa (Indonesia), Chineses,
|CRM Learning, LP