The Impact and Consequences of Bad Customer Service
10 min | by CRM Learning, LP
There are lots of ways to make customers feel welcome and appreciated. Unfortunately, the customer in this program doesn't experience any of them. In the end, though, he wins. He takes his business elsewhere and tells many people about his bad experiences.
- Shows examples of poor service from the customer's point-of-view
- Gives insights into customer behavior and the basic service they expect
A hapless, harried customer, that's who you'll meet in Remember Me; a person just like you who turns to businesses like yours and receives less-than-ideal service (to put it mildly). Here's a customer who has been doing business in the same places for years and yet is treated like a stranger -- and worse -- a customer who is about to share his negative experiences with friends and associates.
The beauty of this program is its simplicity. In just 10 minutes, it reminds the audience what it feels like to be on the receiving end of bad service. Participants will learn:
- Customers can forgive mistakes but not bad attitudes
- Poorly treated customers spread the word
- Customers will take their business elsewhere without a second thought
- Exceeding customer expectations is the key to building customer loyalty and the bottom line
This program also includes Meeting Opener and Meeting Closer segments that emphasize key points about what service really is.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||10 min|
|Producer||CRM Learning, LP|