So HELP Me - Series
34 min | by Video Visions
What do customers value most in customer service? Someone who solves problems. Research shows that handling customer problems quickly and correctly will retain or even build customer loyalty.
The So HELP Me - Series illustrates realistic customer service problems that can frustrate both customers and employees. The training provides solutions to these problems that will satisfy everyone. It consists of Employee and Supervisor Editions.
So HELP Me - Employee Edition runs 16 minutes. It teaches employees 5 crucial skills, including:
- Work with policy to solve problems
- Don't use policy to explain what you can't do; use policy to help people.
- Take customers directly to what they need
- When you can't help, take them to someone who can, even if it's outside your department.
- Take the time to really listen
- Treat each customer as an individual. Listen until you really hear what their problem is.
- Treat every customer as your own customer
- Work with the customer you're talking to. Don't hand customers off to someone else just because they're difficult.
- Help customers define their needs
- Help people figure out what they want. Guide them to solutions that meet their needs.
So HELP Me - Supervisor Edition runs 18 minutes. It teaches the supervisory behaviors that promote excellent customer service, including:
- Telling people what they're doing right
- Helping employees find solutions
- Focusing on people rather than numbers
- Empowering people to do their jobs
- Turning mistakes into opportunities for growth
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||34 min|