We're On The Same Team, Remember?
Why Communication and Accountability are Crucial to Team Success
20 min | by CRM Learning, LP
Known for its ability to spark lively discussion, this powerful video helps people take a hard look at their own performance, the effectiveness of their team, and the degree to which everyone works together to satisfy customers.
When it comes to portraying a positive and professional image to customers, a company is only as strong as its weakest team member. We're on the Same Team, Remember? illustrates the all too familiar disaster that can happen when internal communication breaks down and expectations are left unclear.
In fact, no video training program has ever done so much for so many organizations. The story and training points dramatize how much can be lost when team members are careless, don't pull together and don't put the customer's real needs first. As the all-too-familiar drama unfolds, participants see how listening to clients' needs and expectations, clarifying inter- and intra-departmental tasks when servicing the customer, and being available and responsive are all crucial to keeping customers from going elsewhere.
Key Learning Points:
- Shows why teamwork is crucial to organizational success
- Reduces miscommunications, especially in business-to-business relationships
- Enables organizations to provide better service overall
The ending of the story is left open-ended so that viewers' imaginations are challenged and the group can be left to discuss:
- Why efficient teamwork has everything to do with customer satisfaction, job satisfaction and company survival.
- Why every employee in every department must focus on the needs of the customer--no matter who they are.
|Is Best Seller?
|English, Spanish, Chinese
|CRM Learning, LP