Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior
17 min. | by Marcom Group
Full Preview (Employee)--:--
Full Preview (Manager)--:--
Fear, frustration, humiliation, and helplessness shouldn't be part of any workplace. This video helps employees understand bullying behavior and know how to shut it down when it happens.
More than 35% of the employees in the U.S. say that they have worked with a bully. And bullying and other disruptive behavior not only harms workers, but can damage the business as well.
This series provides the information employees and managers need to understand this type of behavior and know how to shut it down when it happens.
Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior for Employees covers:
- Workplace bullies and what they do
- The effects of workplace bullying
- How to handle a workplace bully
- Other disruptive behavior
- Defusing disruptive behavior
Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior for Managers and Supervisors covers:
- Bullying and its effects.
- Other disruptive behavior.
- "Coaching" your department about bullying and disruption.
- Handling a report of bullying or other disruption.
- "Informal responses" and "Awareness Intervention".
- Additional levels of intervention.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||17 min.|