You've Got Customers
20 min | by Video Visions
All too often meaningful service is lost while superficial friendliness masks the problem. Delivering exceptional customer service requires action; meeting customer needs, knowing your product or service, following through and solving problems.
In spite of all the attention given to customer service, it seems to be getting worse. What's the problem? There has been an over-emphasis on the superficial: the greeter at the door, the forced smile, and the gratuitous have a nice day.
You've Got Customers! follows the trials of a young customer service provider in his first job. There he receives an education from a most unlikely team of teachers, a bowling team. From them, he learns six key customer service techniques which could be used in any business, anywhere. They are:
- Be honest - customers just want to hear the truth.
- Listen before you sell - find out what customers want first.
- Follow through on customer requests - double check and deliver only what customers ask for.
- Take initiative to solve problems - offer solutions, not excuses.
- Know your product - if you don't know something, find out.
- Take advantage of sales opportunities - both you and your customer will benefit.
This program is a creative way to get employees thinking about excellent customer service. A bowling team, of all things, sets a spectacular example for a customer service provider who is just starting out.
|Is Best Seller?