The S.T.O.P. Shop: Shrinkage Training and Orientation Program
Retail Employee Training on Theft Prevention
15 min | by Training ABC
Tailored specifically for retail employees and managers, this program educates viewers on factors that result in shrinkage and loss. This training provides a multitude of “how-to’s” that can be implemented from day one, keeping organizations safe from a variety of internal and external fraudulent behaviors.
The S.T.O.P. Shop is a loss prevention training video specifically made for retail associates. The program covers both internal and external factors that affect shrinkage in retail stores. Techniques presented in the program are designed to become part of every associate’s routine providing the tools necessary to uncover shoplifting and other factors that result in loss.
The S.T.O.P. Shop: Shrinkage Training and Orientation Program training video has four sections:
- External Losses
- Internal Theft
- Operational Error
Employees will be given simple prevention techniques applicable on a day-to-day basis. Employees will learn:
- How to deal with short change artists.
- How to recognize shoplifters.
- How customer service and attentiveness can prevent shoplifting.
- How preventing shrinkage can help an employee’s career.
- How-to avoid falling for tricks that shoplifters use.
- How shoplifters come from all ages, backgrounds and ethnicities and simply can't be profiled.
- How-to avoid credit card fraud.
- The best practices for taking cash, giving change and securing the register.
- How internal theft is 70% of all loss.
- Best practices for inspecting and securing employee bags and other items.
|Is Best Seller?||No|
|Program Length||15 min|