See FREE Previews of Our Top Training Programs!
Expert content creation for 30+ years
Hollywood-quality video production
Known for behavior-changing storytelling
How Was Your Day? is our #1 selling program for building awareness and inspiring behavior change in the critical areas of unconscious bias, inclusion, harassment and bullying.
- Relatable. A diverse cast and variety of workplace settings and examples help all audiences connect with the content.
- Practical. Bias-busting and inclusion-building tips such as Blind Auditions and Turn off Your Rebuttal Brain are memorable and easy to put into practice.
- Non-threatening. Topics that can cause defensiveness are approached in a non-threatening manner; much of the personal reflection around these issues happens privately.
Once & For All is 7x award-winning sexual harassment prevention training that features relatable scenarios and practical instruction.
- Teaches desired workplace behaviors, such as speaking up about inappropriate behavior, setting professional boundaries, and seeking manager or HR support when needed.
- Provides everything you needed to meet requirements—Employee & Manager courses, state-specific versions, and a 200% compliance guarantee.
Unintentional Still Hurts goes beyond the basics — covering impact vs. intent, the concept of microaggressions, and how to identify and respond to bias.
- Focuses on behavior change with strategies that help learners recognize and overcome bias.
- Inspires learners to be their best selves and helps them acknowledge their own potential biases.
- Is relatable, memorable and engaging, encouraging reflection long after the training.
Intimidation, threats and assaults come in many forms. Our Getting Real About Workplace Violence solution helps people recognize, prevent and respond to all types.
- Helps people take action when needed, whether it be early, preventative action or decisive, life-saving action in response to an extreme violence event.
Focuses on concerning behaviors while giving people the mental permission to bring concerns forward.
- Comes in different versions to suit your organization’s requirements, and has Employee and Manager courses.
Inspired leadership can be cultivated. LEAD NOW! enables new and seasoned leaders to identify and improve behaviors needed to lead others toward organizational success.
- Develops the whole leader through a comprehensive leadership system.
- Personalizes the leadership path through 21 modules served buffet style.
- Keeps learners engaged over time with inspiring stories, power tips, and knowledge application activities.
Fill the Glass! uses inspiring, true stories and practical instruction to show frontline employees how to turn ordinary service transactions into extraordinary encounters.
- Conveys the importance of the Customer Service role, helping customer service employees find meaning in what they do.
- Inspires next-level service behaviors through real-world “viral” stories that show how ordinary transactions can be made extraordinary.
- Teaches easy-to-recall service skills that enable employees to show empathy and build positive relationships with customers.